Karyn and I in Boston
I just got back in town after my farewell tour to America! It was a blast to see all my friends in different cities before I leave. I visited Cleveland (to see many college friends), Boston (to see Karyn), Philadelphia (to see Laura), Washington D.C. (to see Brandon), and Pittsburgh (to see Mel), as well as ending my trip in Evansville IN to see Rockhurst play in the conference tournament. It was a long trip with lots of driving but I learned alot and feel like I took a giant history lesson with all the historic places I visited! Boston loves to tag people of any significance as a patriot, Philly is famous for pretzals, and D.C. has everything for free, thanks government (at least your good for something!) A BIG thanks to everyone that took me in and showed me around their city!!!!! Only 3 weeks before I leave....I better get started on my mile long to do list.
Also a big shoutout to my Dad, GLVC Conference Coach of the Year!!!!
*I tried to put up a picture of everyone I visited but somehow Mel, Brandon, and Tiff I got no pictures with you...how did that manage to happen???
No comments:
Post a Comment