skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
I promise a new post soon....and by soon I mean in the next two weeks, but hopefully tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello from Ukraine
Follow my adventures here and send me some fun news from home. My address for the first 3 months is
U.S. Peace Corps/Ukraine
Caitlin O'Connor
P.O. Box 298
01030
Kyiv, Ukraine
This address is valid for the first 3 months and then I will be moving to my permanent site with a new address.
NO PACKAGES....although i would love some, just letters for the first 3 months.
The opinions expressed here are solely mine and to not represent the opinions or views of the Peace Corps or anyone working for the Peace Corps.
Location of Ukraine
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(10)
►
August
(1)
▼
May
(2)
Hey everyone, I am once again awful at updating th...
I promise a new post soon....and by soon I mean in...
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
About Me
Caitlin
I am serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer from April 2008 thru July 2011
View my complete profile
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment